Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

"Sing Hosanna" - this was the song we sang today for Palm Sunday. It was a very moving song that talked about Christ's entry into the city and how glad the people were to see Him. On Thursday, our mood will turn very somber, however, when we sing "Remember Me". The preacher today talked about Christ's entry into the city and read the story from Luke. I don't know that I've ever heard that version of Palm Sunday. I'm sure I have, but there were so many things that I felt I was hearing for the first time. Hmmm...

After church, we went to Second Street Cafe for lunch and then we went to Dave's new plant over by Moravia. Dave had to go over there anyway and since I hadn't seen it yet, Dave thought this would be a good day for my visit. After my tour, while Dave was tied up with the dirt moving guys, I got on his computer and just did my thing! Unfortunately an afternoon was pretty much shot over there. Dave thought we'd only be there about 45 minutes and as it turned out it was more like 3 and a half hours! But, when we were finally finished, we went to our favorite ice cream store in Albia for hot fudge sundaes!! So the day wasn't a complete waste!

Tonight I finished lesson 4 of my class while Dave rolled the lawn. He's left the tractor so that I can roll it some more tomorrow, if I want. He just leaves such wonderful hints!! Bob and I are taking Aunt Helen's clothes to the Salvation Army tomorrow and then tomorrow night, it's Dancing With the Stars!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...