Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

I'm sitting here watching the ISU women play basketball. Unfortunately we got behind 10-0 in the first few minutes and haven't been able to catch up yet. Everything that Green Bay throws up goes into the basket. It's amazing! I'll bet they're shooting close to 70% for the half! (In reality it was only 52.2%!!) Hopefully they won't come out so hot in the second half and ISU will come out hotter.

Dave just got home from his church meeting, so now I'm listening to him tell what all happened at it. It's all about tuck-pointing, so he's excited, but it's boring to me. It's a good thing it's halftime on the game. Dave's dad called during the first few minutes of the game, so I missed those minutes!!

My eyes have hurt so bad today. I think I was on the computer too long yesterday, so I decided I wasn't going to be on here quite so much today. As it turns out, it hasn't been a problem...Mafia Wars and Zoo World have been too slow today, so I don't even want to be on them! Farm Town was even messed up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...