Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Trivia

There's nothing much to write about tonight. Today was a gray, gloomy, soggy day. It rained off and on all day and is still doing it this evening. A friend just wrote on Facebook that there were tons of earthworms on her driveway...I think that must mean that spring is truly here. Won't the robins be glad!!

I went to choir practice tonight and I'm feeling a little inadequate. Everyone around me have such beautiful voices. I sometimes feel that I'm just making a joyful noise to the Lord...not a good one! I guess I'll ask our pianist (I sit really close to her in practice).

I did learn a bit of trivia tonight at choir practice. The word trivia literally means 3 roads (Latin) and in early times, when three roads met they put signs up with interesting facts on them. Hmmm....interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...