Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

I finally got all the bills paid or looked over or whatever needed to be done with them!! I'm so glad that all of that paper is off my desk! I can actually see the top of my desk now! I still have a few things on it, but it's mostly PEO stuff that I need to deal with and I think I'm toast for tonight! I even filed paperwork today too!

Tonight an old friend stopped by. We hadn't seen her for a couple of years. It was good to catch up with her and her family. Supper was a little late, but it was still edible at least!

Dave and I have gotten to where we enjoy watching American Idol. The girls sang tonight. I think I've already got the winner figured out - of course, it will depend on the public vote. This one girl is really, really good.

It's raining here tonight. It's 45 degrees at least! I'm tired of gray!! I need the sunshine to exist...More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...