Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday Ramblings

Sorry, I didn't get here last night. For some reason, my internet froze up and I couldn't get back to this page. I even had trouble getting in here this morning. Oh well - technical stuff is beyond my scope of knowedge! I'm here now, so that's all that matters.

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I got two estimates on the damage to my car...one was $400 and one was $834. Gee, which one would YOU pick? I've got an appointment to have it fixed next Monday! The guys who are going to fix it are the same ones that painted my '56 Chevy, so I know their work and they know how picky I am!! I know they'll do a good job on it. The dealership here is the place where I got the $834 estimate. They're ridiculously high on everything. I had my oil changed there yesterday and they also rotated my tires and changed my air filter - cost me $129 and about 3.5 hours of MY time. They also checked a couple of little things for me, but still...$129???

Besides all of the car errands, I went to the chiropractor and I had an Evangelism meeting at church last night. I came home from that, typed up the minutes and sent them off to the various people involved and that was my day yesterday!

Today, I had to get up and get going, because I had a massage at 9:15 this morning. I usually don't even take my shower until about 9:00 so I had to move a little earlier today. It was well worth it! After an hour massage, my shoulder and my back feel immensely better. I've about got my arm all the way straight, so I don't think I'll even have to have a follow-up MRI to see what damage I have in there. I've got to call Dr. Frushour and see what he thinks, but I'm sure he'll agree. I don't have pain anymore, just can't quite get it straight up. Now that my muscles are looser, perhaps it'll go today! I'll try stretching up the wall again when I get through blogging.

We've still got some snow left at our house, but not a lot. Most of what we have is by the driveway where they pushed the snow off. Other than that, it's grass...and some GREEN grass too! I saw a whole bunch of robins too. Spring has to be close!! Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...