Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Already

I played hookie tonight - Dave did too. Wednesday nights our church has a coop meal and then I have choir practice. Tonight, however, I decided I wasn't ready to go back to choir, so I fixed a vegetable soup for us and we stayed home. I listened to the Indian Hills basketball game - poor Coach Kidder - he just can't win the state championship here! Terry's team beat him in two games - it's a best 2 out of 3. I hope Coach Kidder moves on down the road - he's been here 5 years and that's plenty. The stands aren't full, contributions are down, people grumble constantly about him and his coaching...it's time to replace him. I even had a guy call me yesterday asking me if there was any truth to the rumor that this was Kidder's last year - as if I'd know! He talked for 45 minutes complaining and complaining about Kidder. I told him to write a letter to the President and express his displeasure. We need someone who will relate to the town and make the fans feel like they are part of the team...like Terry did. Wouldn't that be fun to get Terry back. I don't think it would ever happen, but we can wish for it!

I worked on PEO stuff today. I've got my letter pretty much done and now I just have to put together my agenda for Friday. Once I get that done, then I'm going to feel back in control. I contacted the Iowa office today to see if I was going to get impeached - they assured me it wasn't a problem that my letter wasn't in yet. The meeting Friday will be a long one - we've got election of officers and installation, plus I've got my President's letter and several other things from International. I'll be glad when it's over!

We had another pretty day here - my car said 36 degrees. I don't know if that was right or not, but it was sure pretty. The sun has been shining brightly and that's all we can ask for. Supposed to be about 50 by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...