Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

Today was another busy day for me. Unfortunately I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I've got a list of about 20 things on my to-do list and so far, only 1 is crossed out...but I'm getting close to crossing out some more. I got out all the tax papers today, so I've been working on that, plus I got all of 2009 receipts filed and started on 2010. I'm also trying to make sense of all this PEO paperwork! I think I'm probably going to be impeached because I didn't get my President's letter into the state office by March 1st...! Has a president ever been impeached from PEO before??

Tonight I had a sorority meeting and I just got home. I'm usually home by about 9:15, but everyone was very talkative tonight, so it was a long night. Tomorrow I've got to run some errands and I'm planning to get my PEO letter written and everything filed that I got from International filed away. Then my desk will look pretty normal again!

It's supposed to be near 50 by the end of this week - I can hardly wait!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...