Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

The internet is waaaaayyy too slow tonight. I'm going to get off it for tonight. I finally got everything ready for my PEO meeting tomorrow. It should be an interesting meeting because of all the changes!

Bob and I went to see our Aunt in Libertyville today. I'm afraid she's not in very good shape mentally. She fixated on two things today and that's about all we could get out of her mouth. We're not even sure that she really knew who we were. She hugged us and acted like she knew us, but she was so fixated on (1) all the pictures on her wall and (2) the fact that Ray and Deb were going to be there any minute, that we don't know if it registered with her who we were. That's sad. She's 91 and in pretty good physical health, but she's definitely got some dementia going on.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...