Thursday, April 22, 2010

GEMS

I got my gems done today! I picked up my new sunglasses clip - and it didn't cost me anything because they were still under warranty!!! Then I went to exercise, and for some reason it really wore me out today - oh well, hopefully I'll get to go tomorrow. But Dave's talking about going to Indiana, so who knows! After exercising, I went to HyVee and got groceries. I also bought a mini orchid - I sure hope I can keep it alive. They have some gorgeous orchids at our North HyVee - almost thought I was in Publix in Fort Lauderdale there for a minute!! Then I came home and mowed. I got to mow with the new mower. It is really fun having power steering! I just zoomed around those trees and things! It's also got cruise control on it and the steering wheel adjusts! I cracked up!! No wonder I had to show them my driver's license to purchase it! Dave even stopped by while I was mowing. He said it was to see me, but I know better! He wanted to try out the new mower too! So he took it for a spin around the edges of the yard - I don't do the south edge of our yard - the slope is just too steep. I can't even watch him do it! It just makes my tummy flip!

Tomorrow, I have stamping club in the morning and then I'm the program at another PEO chapter here in town. Then if it's raining hard, I think we'll take off for Indianapolis. If not, I'll come home and Dave will be at work!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...