Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

Today I spent a bunch of money and that's always fun!! I bought us a new John Deere lawnmower with power steering!! It's even in my name! We've got our old one sold, which is nice. I wanted to mow today, but it started raining and just as it started, they delivered the new mower. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was disappointed that I couldn't mow. Actually it's supposed to be 74 degrees tomorrow so that'll be a better day anyway. Tomorrow I've got to do GEMS - groceries, exercise, mow, and pick up my sunglasses! I also have an evangelism meeting tomorrow night and I want to take some pictures. Do you think I'll get everything done?

Choir practice tonight was wonderful. We're singing such cool songs the next few weeks - a bunch of them have syncopated rhythms and are old spirituals. Should be lots of fun once we learn them well enough to not be afraid of them! We heard today that our Pastor Sara's husband passed away. I'm so sorry. He had Altzeimers, so I know he's in a better place, but I also know it will be hard on Sara. She's been so good to go visit him every day even though he was in his own little world. Our prayers go out to her and Jack's family tonight.

That was good timing - Dave just drove in. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...