Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Thoughts

This morning, I got up around 7:30 and ate my breakfast while I read the paper. I stayed up a little late last night reading a book by Nora Roberts called The Villa. I was able to finish it this afternoon. I'm going to be sad that I don't get to read more about this wonderful family. I love Nora Roberts' books - she tends to get me drawn in from the very first page or two. This book was no exception!

I had an appointment with Dr. Hill today. He burned off a wart on my wrist. I was also able to talk to him about my shoulder and about my back, and he changed my stomach medicine to a generic Prevacid. I will try it to see if it works better. Dave also had a doctor's appointment today. He had Dr. Anderson look at the spot in his throat. Dr. Anderson wants to biopsy the two different spots. He doesn't know what they are, but felt they should be checked out. Keep him in your prayers. He goes into the hospital Wednesday morning for the biopsies...he'll be sleeping through the procedure, so I'll be there to bring him home. He's a little nervous about it all.

After my appointment, I went to lunch with Sudi, Howard, Chris and Earl. We shared a lot of laughs! It's so good to have "old" friends!! Dave went back to work after his appointment and he's still at work now. He doesn't figure he'll be home until about midnight and then it will all start again tomorrow morning. They're trying to beat the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...