Thursday, April 8, 2010

Praise the Lord!!

This was another long day! We had to wait until about 3 minutes until 5:00 to hear that Dave's tests were all benign. Wow - it's so hard to wait, you just imagine all kinds of things when you have to wait. But, we got wonderful news and we are very relieved. Dave was able to work today - in fact he didn't even get home until about 8:15 or so. I took him to Moravia about 10:00 and then came back to work out. After that I went grocery shopping and came home to take a nap! Needless to say, we haven't been able to sleep very well lately!

We want to thank all of our friends for all of the prayers. We could feel the love that everyone sent up on our behalves. Tomorrow I have some sticks to pick up because of the winds the last couple of days and I have some errands to run for Dave. Then I have to get busy and do lessons 6, 7 and 8. I'm almost done with lesson 6 and lesson 7 is adding links so that should be fun. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...