Friday, April 9, 2010

Beautiful day

Today was a gorgeous day - started out a little cold, but turned out really nice. I even sat out for a while today. I ate my lunch out in the sun room and then went outside and got some sun. This morning I ran an errand for Dave and then went to work out. Then I went around and took some pictures for my "class" this Thursday night. I'm supposed to have taken 50 pictures of anything. I can't believe how hard that assignment is. If I were given a specific subject, I wouldn't think it was so hard. I probably took 30 pictures today and hope to get some more tomorrow. I haven't checked them out, so I don't know if any of them are good enough to print!

Dave just got home. He went to work at 6:30 this morning - he's putting in some long days. I haven't seen him yet - he said he was so greasy from repairing machinery he would have to use the degreaser in the garage before he could come in. He's exhausted and his mouth hurts and he's hungry because it doesn't hurt as much if he doesn't eat. Poor guy!

I also went to pick up our taxes today. We dodged another bullet - at least we don't have to pay more. I'd better close; I think I'll spend some time with my hubby before he falls asleep in his chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...