Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Little About A Lot

This is the look I got this afternoon when I took a picture of the robin's nest to see how many eggs were in it. Mrs. Robin sat there scolding me and looking pretty fierce! There are still only 3 eggs, so I guess we will only be having 3 baby robins this year. Do you suppose Mrs. Robin is the same robin from last year??? On or about June 4th, we should have babies!

I told you I'd post a picture of Allison from last night. This is her in the middle of her delivery. Remember that she's only 8! She's pretty amazing!

Dancing With The Stars tonight was VERY good! That Nicole can really dance. Even though everyone else got great scores tonight, she just makes all the rest pale in comparison!

I found out the answer to my question from a few nights ago about why men are buried on the right and women on the left. It's tradition that a married couple is buried the same way they stood at the altar to receive their wedding vows. As you (the congregation) are looking at the couple, the bride is on the left. Another interesting tidbit - graves are traditionally east and west. Don't know the reason for that, though.

I helped Dave put Roundup on the edges of our lawn. I showed him a weed in my flower garden. He zapped it and then he zapped one of my flowers that I've been nursing back to health for 2 years!!! It had almost died when he put mulch on it 2 years ago, and then again last year. Well, now it's dead for sure because he sprayed it with RoundUp! Aaarrrghhhh!

Tomorrow's another ballgame and workout session for me. Dave is painting at church and then he's going to go with me to the ballgame...weather permitting! I'm getting a little tired of this rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...