Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday the 19th

All I can say is we're going to wow them at church Sunday. We're singing some beautiful songs! This will be our last Sunday for the summer, so we'll leave them wanting more!

I'm sorry, I don't have much to blog about tonight. I went shopping to try to find some sheets that are at least 15" deep, but I couldn't find any that I liked. I guess I'll have to go to Des Moines sometime soon! I sat outside for over an hour today, much to Mrs. Robin's chagrin! She wanted back in her nest and tonight I figured out why - there's one egg in her nest! I'll try to get some pictures up here tomorrow, but for now I'm going to bed. Dave's asleep in his chair and has been for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...