Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy Tuesday

I have been a very busy girl today - I went to exercise and then this afternoon I mowed the yard. But the good part of mowing was that Dave came home and did the trimming WHILE I was mowing. I think I'm going to like having him around some!! Then at 4:15 I got my hair cut. I went to someone different this time...interesting hair cut. She actually cut it dry. When she got done you should have seen the waves and curls in my hair. She didn't cut it too short, but yet it's short enough that all the curl came back. The problem with her cutting it dry is that there were at least a million little hairs all over me and I itched something awful, so I had to take a shower!

Then tonight was my last sorority meeting of the year. We don't meet in June, July or August. I will actually host the first meeting of the new year on September 7th...and I have the program that night too. This way I get all of my sorority commitments out of the way in the first meeting, as we all have to sign up for two things during the year - either hostess, co-hostess (which means dessert), or program. I opted for hostess and program, someone else can bring the dessert.

Well, I'm off for bed. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...