Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

This was another perfect day!! I opened all of the windows in this house and aired it out! It was just wonderful having the cool, dry air...it almost felt like September air! I went to workout this morning - my back felt better. I love Tuesdays at 10:00 - they have a class called double dip at Lady Fit. That is one class I really like to do. We are on the circuit and we do 30 sec. on a recovery station, then move forward to a piece of equipment, then back to the recovery station, then to the same piece of equipment. Then you start all over again only on the next recovery station. So basically you move forward, then back, then forward, forward, back, forward....you get the idea! I know I'm rambling, but that's why I have this blog - I can ramble to my heart's content!!

I sewed some today, but it was just too nice to stay inside much. Unfortunately the gnats outside are really bad! We had a dog come into our yard this morning about 11:00...a beautiful German Shorthair male. Since he had a city tag on him, I called to get his owner's phone number. Wouldn't you know, the number didn't work! So I asked the officer if the dog belonged to #1 Park Lane. He said yes. By this time, two of the quads who live at #1 Park were out looking for the dog. So Dave sent them home with the dog and a new cable for him. We also told them they might want to have him neutered because he would run away a lot if they didn't. Poor thing. The quads don't really play with him and he's a dog that needs lots of exercise.

Dave also had another dog experience today. This man walks his dog daily past our house and he comes into our yard and let's his dog poop by one of our trees. Dave yelled at him today and asked him if he had a bag with him. The guy said no. Dave said then don't let your dog poop in our yard. The guy said, "I'll tell him not to." (Smart alec!) Dave then told the man he was serious and that he didn't much appreciate mowing over his dog's poop (in sort of those words)!!
It wasn't very long until the guy came back with a second dog...and a shovel and a bag. He picked up all the poop near the tree. I sure hope we don't have a bag of burning dog poop on our stoop in the morning!! Haha!

We sat out on the sun porch tonight. What a lovely place to be when it's this nice. We talked about how we'd like to build the porch in and make a nice room out of it. We'll see where that goes. Right now it's in the planning stages!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...