Monday, June 28, 2010

Beautiful day and...

I slept it away! I got up this morning with all kinds of good intentions, but my back said otherwise! I started out the day having back spasms, so I went through a whole series of exercises just for my back. That seemed to help some, but I was pretty much miserable. So, I took a muscle relaxer! When I take meds (almost any of them) I get sleepy. So when Dave was ready for lunch, I was ready to sleep. I went upstairs and tried to read - that didn't work, so I just gave in and went to sleep. I woke up somewhere around 5:30 tonight. My back feels better - I just hope I can sleep tonight. If I can't I guess I'll just take another one of those magic pills!!

Obviously since I slept the day away, I don't have much to say on my blog. I talked to my brother a little bit ago. Allison had called him to ask if he'd gone shopping yet. He couldn't think what she was talking about...last week when we were with Allison she and Bob made a bet on the Yankees-Dodgers game today. If the Dodgers lost, Bob had to buy her a bottle of green tea. So, Bob has to go shopping before Wednesday night. We're going to her game Weds...it will be their first game in tournaments. If they win, they'll play Friday night at 6:00 and if they win that again at 8:00. Dave and I are planning to go to Des Moines on Friday and Saturday for the Good Guys car show at the fairgrounds. Should be fun, but we will miss Allison's games - provided they win Weds. of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...