Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wet Wednesday

This is my version of a card we made at Stampin' Up in June. I really like this card. I can see it done in several different colors, but I really like this Curry paper! I made a couple of these and sent them out to friends who are ill. The next three cards are cards we made at our PMS (that's Precious Memories Scrapbooking, not THE PMS!!) on the 4th Friday in May. I don't usually do pastels, but I thought these were cool.


I wanted you to see what all I've been doing lately. Yesterday and today our internet provider was down, so I've been being creative in other ways! Besides working out I've been up in my studio finishing up some cards I'd started and making some new ones...plus I'm sewing!! I'm working on a purse that is really cute. The directions are a little complicated - hopefully, it'll turn out looking fine!

We were supposed to go to Riverside for Allison's game tonight, but just about the time we were supposed to leave it was blowing hard and raining hard, so we waited a few minutes. Good thing, too, because Bob called to tell us that it had been cancelled. They were having tornado sightings up that way. The game from Monday night is being made up Friday in Washington, but we've got a cruise here in Ottumwa that night so we won't get to go.

Dave is nesting tonight! He's cleaning out his drawers and we've put together two bags of clothing for the Salvation Army. He thinks I should clean out my drawers too. Silly guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...