Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday the 24th of June

Here is Dave on his latest acquisition!! It's a Honda Ruckus! He's so proud of it...he's already got 16 miles on it. I don't know what I'm going to do with him!! He's figured out how he's going to carry his fishing pole and tackle box. He can even carry some tools down to church. I wonder, though, where his coffee cup is going to go??

This was a gorgeous day. Unfortunately I had a dentist's appointment this morning! It wasn't bad - it was just a 6-month check-up. No cavities and a good cleaning!! Then this afternoon I got my hair cut, so now I feel like a new woman! I sewed today for quite a while and I'm almost finished with my bag. I need to find a source for some really knock-out buttons/beads/stones?? to put on the outside of the flap that holds the bag together. I've written an email to Heritage Designs to see if they'll share their source with me. They have some really cool ones on their bags there.

This evening, Dave called Jami to see what she thought of his Ruckus. Not only did I get to talk to Jami, but I also got to talk to Danny and to Kelly. Megan was at a friend's house so we missed her. That was a high point to MY day! Then later I also got to talk to Bryan. When we saw him on Sunday, Bryan brought us a half a dozen cookies that he'd made. They were Nieman-Marcus cookies (or that recipe anyway). They were wonderful!

I heard sad news today...Tony Bishop had collapsed at a ball game that he was umping on Tuesday night. I guess he had a brain anyeurism. I heard today that he had no brain activity. How sad...he's only 44 or so with 3 little kids and a wonderful wife.

Tomorrow morning I am the presenter at stamp club. I think I've got everything put together for that. I'd better check one more time in the morning though - I usually forget something very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...