Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday

I've been thinking about the Big 12 "realignment" all day. I didn't particularly like it when we went from the Big 8 to the Big 12 back in 1996 or so. Maybe we should go back to being the Big 8 and let the Texas Longhorns and the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Colorado Buffaloes leave (along with another one!) I think the Big 10 will be sad to get Nebraska...well, maybe not now - they aren't quite the powerhouse that they used to be. I think the Big 10 should rename their conference to the Big 12 (since they already have 11 teams anyway)!

This was a funny day. Dave took my '56 Chevy over to Moravia to get the seal put back on the trunk and to get new hood hinges put on it. While he was gone, I went to work out - had a great workout!! The music was loud and fast, so I worked pretty hard today. I came home and was going to fix my lunch, but Dave called and said he was on his way home, so I waited for him. When he drove in, I went out and talked him into taking me in the '56 to Sonic for lunch. Then we came home and he cleaned the exterior and the interior of the '56 - now it's ready for the Farmington show on Sunday. I hope it doesn't rain, because it's not fun to sit out in the rain at a car show! (Sara, if you're reading this, we probably won't be at church Sunday.)

I've been reading a really good book...The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen. She's a wonderful author. She was a doctor so a lot of her books have medical themes. This one is about a mummy and archaeology! One of her main characters is a medical examiner, so in this book the ME gets to examine a mummy! I hate to put it down!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...