Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I missed out on today!

Dave took this shot this evening - have our babies ever grown!!! By the 15th, they'll be gone - :( ! Mama is so busy finding food for them. She just comes and goes constantly!

I really did miss today. After I worked out this morning, I had a meltdown. When I get really tired I cry and I can't seem to stop crying. Actually while I was at workout I started crying...hopefully no one really noticed. I got out of there and came home - Dave thought I'd gotten hurt or something...nope, just tired! I was also sad, though. I found out that a friend of mine lost her courageous and long battle with cancer. She's been fighting it for about 25 years! She's at peace now, though. I haven't seen her since September or so and then she looked really bad. RIP my friend!

Dave had potatoes on boiling and chicken ready for the grill when I got home from Lady Fit. So we fixed lunch and then I told him I was going to sleep for a while. I also told him to let me sleep until I woke up. He didn't do that part - he woke me at 6:30 this evening and brought me a half of a cold meat sandwich and 2 carrots! So I've been up since then! I'm hoping I can sleep tonight, but the way I feel it won't be a problem.

After supper, Dave decided we should watch a movie. We watched Paul Blart, Mall Cop. I thought it had very funny spots in it and was entertaining. It's not one I'd watch a second time, like Home Alone!

Hopefully I'll be more productive tomorrow! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...