Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

This was a day of running errands. Dave and I had several errands we needed to run, so we did them together!! Then this afternoon Bob and I went to Joetown (believe it!) to watch Allison play ball. Vicki told us it was near the Iowa Mennonite School so we went there first. The boys high school team was practicing, but a nice lady in a van told us how to get to the Township school. Basically it's in the country about 100 yards outside of Joetown! Allison pitched the first inning, sat out the second, caught the third inning, and pitched the fourth and fifth innings. She did really well. It was very hot out there tonight - no breeze even. I had sweat running down the middle of my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...