Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday

I went to work out today - this humid and hot weather is hard on me when I'm working out. We have an air conditioner plus 2 ceiling fans, plus 4 stand fans and I'm still dripping when I'm done. But at least I got there!!

Tonight I had my camera/photography class. I think I am beginning to understand about aperture, ISO, and shutter speed! I'll find out as I take more pictures. One of the guys who was there took a couple of panoramic photos that were really cool - actually he took a set of multiple shots and then Photoshop pasted them together! I am going to try this - I just have to find something that I think is worthy of this technique (some neat scenery!).

Dave worked outside all day and all evening! The heat doesn't usually get to him. He worked at Nan's today trying to get everything out of her shed and up to her garage sale. Then he came home, we had lunch, and he went to HyVee Drug to buy mulch. He bought 21 bags and that only did around the trees. Then he bought another 15 bags and he's probably going to have to buy even more. I will say, though, the "brilliant red" mulch sure does make our yard look nice! These past two days of no rain has really been good for our plants. I can only imagine how much the corn and beans and people's garden produce liked the hot, humid two days! I hope we get another couple before any more rain.

Tomorrow morning I have PEO, where I have to give my convention report. Then in the afternoon, I'll go help Nan at her garage sale. I'll also do that Saturday morning. I hope she has a fan in the garage!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...