Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wild Night

We're now on round 3 of severe thunderstorms moving through. It's been so bad that we didn't have cable or internet for almost two hours! Dave said he wouldn't make a very good pioneer!! We just sat in our chairs and read - now he's sleeping in his chair and I'm trying to get things caught up on Zoo World, Farm Town and Mafia Wars before I go to bed.

I woke up this morning with a severely stiff neck. I hadn't slept well on Sunday night, so I really slept well last night. In fact, I might have slept so hard that I didn't move - no wonder my neck is so stiff! Dave and I had an appointment with our financial advisor at 10:00 and then I decided I'd better go to work out. Maybe working out would help my stiff neck. It helped a little, but I am hurting tonight! I also gave blood this afternoon and then about 5:00 Bob and I went to the cemetery to pick up all the flowers. We hurried through it, thank goodness, because we knew the storms were coming! Anyway, we got that project done for this year. We're going to have to buy more flowers for next year - our red ones are getting kind of faded. We also need a new saddle for our folks' grave, but we think mom's will make it one more year. Since her's is still okay, I'll have to remake dad's - his is red/white and the red flowers are really looking tacky. Unfortunately, Bob took them home with him so I won't get the saddle until the day before Memorial Day next year! I'm glad I work well under pressure!

I think I'm going to close for now. The wind is here and I'm sitting by a window! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...