Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Uneventful Day

Today was a pretty uneventful day. We didn't do much - I actually paid bills online and reconciled our bank accounts. I was also able to get rid of a lot of paper off of my desk. I'm sure there will be more tomorrow after the mail comes, but for now it looks pretty good. I've only got a FEW things that I have to do to get ride of ALL the paper!! I really should do them and then I'm sure I'd feel satisfied.

I went to the chiropractor today. I feel lots better! He was able to get my hips back into alignment and my neck too. I was a real mess! I wish I had gone to Washington to watch Allison play ball. Bob said she pitched the first two innings and had 6 strikeouts! Then she caught the next 2 innings and played 3rd base for the last inning. Her daddy actually got to watch her tonight because the high school practice got over early enough he could make it to Allison's game. Bob and I are planning to go on Monday, since we neither one went tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...