Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Today was another absolutely beautiful day! I just love these warm, low humidity days. I couldn't go to sleep last night - I know it was after 3:00 before I finally succumbed! I'm tired of this not being able to sleep - I even looked for my tranquilizers and couldn't find them. In fact I still haven't found them. When I awoke at 7:30 this morning, I just wanted to crawl back under the covers and sleep for another 4-5 hours!

We had a wonderful lunch today - Sudi, Howard, Bob, Rita, Bob, Ann, Nan, Dave and I were all here. Everyone ate their fill and then some! We had burgers, Gaumer potato salad, guacamole, salsa & chips, fruit, beans, and then we had brownies and homemade ice cream for dessert! Quite a repast if I do say so myself!! We sat around for 3+ hours exchanging "war stories"!! There were lots of laughs and fun! Everything went well and I think everyone had a good time! Thanks, all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...