Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday the 16th

This was a fun day. I went to my PEO meeting this morning with a great attitude. It was a great meeting. I didn't fumble anything and I only had 1 of my regular officers there! The program was good too - we shared our summer plans...and everyone shared! Fun meeting!!

This evening we've been at the Ottumwa Park at our annual cruise-in associated with Memories 2010. We had a bunch of cars...probably 35-40 anyway. I don't really know how many, because I didn't check but it seemed like a bunch. We even had some different cars there - a couple of pro-street cars from Des Moines. Tomorrow is our big show. This is really going to be interesting because we'll be using Mick's computer. He has been working on a program for our computer for months, but supposedly can't get it to install on our computer. I can't imagine why not...but then, I'm no expert. I just hope it works because if we have to do the count by hand, it'll take hours!! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...