Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughts for this Thursday

Today was a gorgeous day again! I could get used to days like this! I had a laid-back day. Did some of my physical therapy exercises and then had a massage this afternoon. After my massage, I came home and took an hour nap! Tonight I've been trying to clean up my desk! I don't understand why my desk gets so bad - I'm at it every day!!

I finally got email this morning - I don't know what happened, but for some reason it all came through this morning. I had 196 posts to go through - ugh! I also typed up the Evangelism minutes from last night and got them emailed out. Our church website is using something called Google Calendar. I got the passwords, etc., that I needed to get in and add some things to the calendar. I'm sure Sally will be proud of me!! Now I'm trying to get everything together for my PEO meeting tomorrow morning!

Tomorrow evening is our annual Memories Cruise-In and Saturday is a loooonnnnggg day - Memories 2010 (our annual car show). Hopefully it's not quite as hot as predicted...but then, we are billed as the "hottest show in Iowa!" More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...