Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

I started out my day pretty stiff and with back spasms! At 8:45 I went to the physical therapist where she worked and worked on my lower back. I feel lots better tonight!! After physical therapy, a bunch of my Beta Sigma Phi sisters were meeting at North HyVee for our summer coffee. We had 14 of us there! It was good to see everyone and get caught up on all their summer doings. Six of these ladies are going to Europe for two weeks in September. I am sure they will have lots of fun! All but one of them are widowed. They go to events at the Civic Center in Des Moines and travel as much as they can. One of the ladies had a stroke about 2 months ago, but she's doing really well.

Dave worked at church all day. He's grinding about 6 layers of paint off of the registers upstairs. Once he gets them clean, then he can paint them. Since we're going to Des Moines tomorrow, he worked all day today! I read a bunch of pages in my book today. This Lisa Gardner is a twisted author. The book I'm reading is The Perfect Husband. This guy killed and tortured 10 women, numerous police officers, and is now after his ex-wife. Lisa Gardner has a strange imagination...I'll be glad when I'm done with this book. It's kind of creeping me out! More later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Peg, there is a little white box that follows my cursor down the page that says "This image or video has been moved or deleted photobucket" Would be easier to read your blog without it. Thanks! S

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...