Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I don't have many thoughts tonight...sorry! I know that I would NEVER buy any plain white china! I'll probably dream of Haviland china in my sleep - ha! We boxed a whole bunch of it today. Actually Sudi boxed a whole bunch of it. I sorted and carried and searched!! I don't know how many boxes there actually were, but there were several. Not only was there white Haviland, but there's also white Johnson Brothers, white Hutchendruber (sp?) and several other companies. We've probably still got 10 boxes of white china left to box! Job security!!

I also know that I'm very tired tonight. I had physical therapy early this morning and I have to do my stretches before my appointment, so that makes me get up waaaayyyy earlier than I'm used to getting up! Then after PT, I went to Chris' where we worked until about 3:00. I came home and after supper, we went out to water our flowers and tomatoes. Our new neighbor came over with his two little ones and talked for about an hour. His 2-year-old is a hoot! He's a big little boy - makes our Danny look like a shrimp!

Tomorrow I have NOTHING that I HAVE to do! The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, though, so I'll at least have to pick up a couple things here and there AND make the bed!! Good night all! More later...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting rid of that little white box!! With the white background now it surely wakes me up!! I enjoy finding out in the morning what you were thinking about before going to bed the night before - often a good chuckle to get me going on the day!! Love and Hugs - from all three of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note, Sudi!! I'm glad you like my blog!! The blogger introduced some new designs so I think that little box was there to pester us until we checked them out!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...