Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

I had a really bad start to today. I was so stiff, I walked like I was 90 years old! My back hurt so bad that I didn't want to sit or stand! I took an 800 mg ibuprofen at 10:00 and after it kicked it, the world was a much better place! I haven't taken one since then and I'm feeling much better tonight.

I have set the ball rolling to go on an Alaskan cruise next summer. Dave and I have contacted his brothers and sisters and I've talked to my nieces and sister-in-law. We've also written to all of the Frushour cousins that I have emails for. I've contacted my friend, Jean Ann, who hopefully will be getting us some ideas real soon. I do know that we're going to be cruising out of Vancouver, so I suppose we'll have to have passports. Dave and I made the statement that we needed to get these anyway, so I've also started that process. If you would be interested in joining us on our trip to Alaska, we're going to be going around the first of August in 2011...more details as they become available. I'm so excited. I've wanted to do this for a long time! Now at least it sounds like it will become a reality.

Tomorrow we're going to do some car-showing! We're going to Oskaloosa for their show. It's always a fun time. We're meeting some of the other car club members at 9:00 AM to caravan up there together. It's supposed to be hot and humid tomorrow, but at least no rain is expected. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...