Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday July 7th

It rained again. I guess this is beginning to sound like a broken record! We're sure getting the rain this year - next year we'll probably be dealing with drought-like conditions. Poor farmers! I feel sorry for them. Craig said his crops are just horrible...good thing he has insurance, some farmers won't have that to fall back on.

Tomorrow will be a trying day for me (well, just part of it!) I have an MRI tomorrow morning at 8:45. After that I'll go to xray and get that done. Then I'm starting physical therapy on the 13th - I can hardly wait for that! I took an 800 mg ibuprofen this afternoon. That seems to help some. Dave was going to go with me to my MRI, but I assured him I'd done this before without him, so I can do it again. Hopefully it won't be a 45- minute MRI because I don't think I can stand to lay flat on my back that long! At lunchtime, Dave and I are going to Fairfield to join some of my high school classmates. Whenever one of our classmates comes back to Fairfield, if we know it, someone organizes a lunch at the local Pizza Ranch. That should be fun!

Some good news - our new minister got through his session with Presbytery and is in town. We're going to have a reception for him and his wife on Saturday and he'll preach on Sunday. I understand he and his wife are out looking at houses this week and are hoping to be in residence by the middle of August. Sad news though, that means Sara will be leaving us soon. She has been such a delight! (And I'm not just saying that because she reads my blog!!)

I guess I don't know much else tonight, so - more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...