Monday, July 19, 2010

Wet Monday

Surprise, surprise...it's raining!! I'm so tired of rain! We've just had old fashioned downpours this evening.

I had physical therapy this morning and had to dodge raindrops and lightning strikes just to get into the hospital. When I came out an hour later, it was still raining, but at least it wasn't lightning like it had been! This afternoon/evening the lightning has been very close and the rain HEAVY!

Other than sit and watch the rain and take a nap, this has been a pretty uneventful day! I did finish a book, at least! Dave worked at church for most of the day. I fixed a roast for this evening and while I was taking my nap, he fixed a couple of potatoes. Yesterday when we were at Sam's Club we bought some grapes that are just fantastic, so that was our supper! Now I'm waiting to watch The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...