Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Fading...

I'm sitting here and fading rapidly! It's only 8:30...I really must be getting old. I had one of those days today. After getting up to almost 3" of rain (more depression), I did my back exercises and fed my baby animals (in Zoo World). Of course, I also read the paper and took 3 phone calls! About 10:00 I decided to go to Vaughn's to get my oil changed. They told me it would probably be about 45 minutes, but I was next in line after this pickup. So I went in to wait. And wait, I did! I got out of there about 12:15! While they were doing their Mr. Goodwrench 20(?) point check, they determined that my power steering fluid needed flushed to the tune of about $95. So I okayed that. Then they came in to tell me that my car had a recall on it and they could take care of that while I was waiting. So again I said ok. The recall also comes with $100 cash back...so that paid for the power steering fluid flush!! After I finally got out of there, I still had to get groceries, and that always takes half an hour or so. I finally got home and Dave helped unload and put away the groceries. As we sat down to eat our lunch, I noticed it was already 1:00! I still had a few things around here that I wanted to accomplish, so got all of that done and even had time for a short snooze in my recliner!

Now, however, Dave's at a church meeting and I'm getting sleepy. I'd better walk away from the computer and see if I can wake up enough to wait for him to get home. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...