Saturday, August 28, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

Today was one of those same old, same old Saturdays. Dave left early this morning to work at the Habitat house and didn't come home until about 4:00. I'm so glad he does good things for others, but sometimes I wish he'd stay home or do something with me! Ok, now I've gotten that pity party out of the way!!

I had a good day. I was able to finish several cards today, and I even made a couple of new ones. You'll have to check them out on my facebook page. I also got some new pictures of Mrs. Hummingbird and a juvenile male. Unfortunately I didn't see the males at all today. I wonder if that means that they've already headed out. Yesterday they ate bunches, so could be that they've started their trip south already! Dave doesn't think that's very nice of them to leave the women and children behind to fend for themselves!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...