Friday, August 27, 2010

Fridays are the best!!

I still love Fridays! I guess I worked at Indian Hills for so many years that Fridays are really special!! I don't mind Saturdays either!! Today was a fun day. I started my day having breakfast with my hubby. Since I'm supposed to eat only liquids or soft foods for 2 days, Dave fixed me a banana-peach-applesauce smoothie for breakfast! It was actually pretty good. It's too bad we didn't have any yogurt in the house, cause that would have made the banana and peach taste wonderful! For lunch I had a milkshake, but for supper I fixed myself 2 eggs in the microwave. After I cooked them, I cut them up and let them cool before I ate them. They tasted so good, I wanted to have 2 more!! (I didn't though - I just drank a glass of water and pretended it was something nutritious!!

After breakfast I went to my physical therapy appointment where Chad worked on my puraformis muscles. They were both so tight that I thought I'd have tears as he kneaded them, but my right one worked out of its knot right away. The left one was a little stubborn. I only have 2 more appointments before they let me go! I'm going to be sad, but maybe I can go back to Lady Fit after next week! My lower back is much better. I still have a little trouble with my sacroiliac area, but it's even feeling better.

I had to hurry down to church right after my physical therapy because today was card club day. We made 3 cards - one with embossing powder, one with a bleach technique, and one fall card. We had a new lady today. She got the hang of everything right away, so she'll be great to have in club.

Tonight we had a car cruise at S HyVee. I didn't want to go, so I stayed home and just relaxed. The cleaning lady had been here all afternoon so I didn't get to have my house to myself and I really miss that! Dave said they had 28-30 cars and that no one was in a real hurry to go home. It's that way when the weather is wonderful like it's been this week. Sounds like it's going to get hot again, though! We'll probably have to turn on the a/c this weekend! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...