Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bad Day for My Team

I watched the ISU-KSU football game today...and wished that I hadn't wasted my time!! We didn't play very well. We had more penalties in one game than we had all last year, I think! Oh well - this too shall pass!

I got all of my pictures uploaded to my computer, but I haven't got them all on Facebook yet. I did maker an album called "San Antonio Botanical Garden 2010" and uploaded those pictures. I was able to put them in Photoshop and tweak them a little before I loaded them. It's good to do things like this while you're watching a football game, because you don't have to think much while you're working on the pictures.

I also went through all of the mail. We sure do get lots of mail - a lot of which is junk!! Other than that, I didn't do much today! I'm heading to bed now. If the Iowa-Arizona game was on earlier, I would have watched it, but I think I'll pass since it's just now starting! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...