Sunday, September 19, 2010

Luckenbach, Texas

I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that we also went to Luckenbach, Texas on one of our sightseeing adventures. Rhonda had told us that there wasn't much to the town, but I really thought there might at least be a stone building or two! Haha!!! THIS is Luckenbach, Texas...population 1!! It was population of 3, but the parents of the lone survivor died recently! There is a nice dance hall to the left of this picture, but basically all there is in Luckenbach is this little post office (with a bar in the back room) and the dance hall! Disappointed? I was!! After church today, I started working on my pictures again. I can't believe how many I took! I'm about to get through them all, so will be posting them soon. This evening our neighborhood had their annual get-together. It was lots of fun this year, but it was a little chilly outside! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...