Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girls' Day Out

Today was a girls' day out for Sudi, Chris, and me. I left here about 8:10 and met them in South English about 9:00. We went to Williamsburg to the outlet mall and shopped all day long! It was a very productive day and we saved lots of money between us!! Sudi was the big winner though. You'll have to ask her what she got for $8.40!! Good shopping ladies! We left the mall at 3:10 with 5 minutes to spare! Since Chris had to be back in Fairfield at a certain time, we knew we needed to leave the mall at 3:15! I'm sure she made her appointment all right, cause I was back in Ottumwa by 4:40. Thanks again, ladies, for a fun day!

When I got home, Dave wanted to go downtown to the Rotary Chicken BBQ. I told him it was a little early for supper, but he hadn't eaten lunch so he was hungry. We got down there and parked about 5:00 and we weren't the only ones eating that early! The big tent was pretty full and the line just kept on coming in! It's always fun to eat in the tent because you see people you don't see normally. We sat with the Kents and enjoyed hearing The Lowly Brass as we ate. The dinner included a half a chicken, cole slaw, corn, a dinner roll and a little cup of ice cream, as well as pop or tea or water! Pretty good deal to kick off Ocktoberfest in O-town! I hope we get to go downtown to get a brat this week, but we'll see how that goes!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...