Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Sept. 27

Can you believe that it's the last week of September already? I can't. However, the weather, even though the sun is shining, is starting to change. It's almost too cold for me to wear shorts! I was pretty cold today, so I decided to just lay down and cover up and read this afternoon! That cover felt mighty good! I'm hoping that the beautifully warm fall weather shows up soon!!

Tonight was the Indian Hills' Retirees dinner. It's always a nice event to go to. There were 92 of us tonight - a record crowd. Many of the attendees were recent retirees! We had great food - chicken kiev, twice baked potato, mixed veggies including broccoli, yellow squash, snow peas, croissants, and raspberry cheesecake for dessert!! Typical IHCC banquet fare! It was fun to see a bunch of my old co-workers! I got home in time to watch most of Dancing With The Stars! In fact, I only missed the first dancer. I think there's a lot of talent on the show this season. I believe that Michael Bolton will be gone after tonight, but I think he was judged unfairly...I think "The Situation" did a worse job than Michael did. Michael got a 12 and The Situation got 18. The Situation has absolutely NO musicality!! I can dance better than he can!!

Tomorrow is another busy day - I'll be leaving here at 8:00 AM to meet Sudi and Chris to go shopping in Williamsburg. I need to get a few things before I go to Galena on the 7th! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...