Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Interesting Day Today

I had a very interesting day today. I had to give blood and that is always interesting! For someone who doesn't like needles and shots, I can't believe that I give blood every 56 days! I started giving blood right after 9/11 - I thought that was something that I could do for my country!! Anyway, today they had a "special" at the blood center. Give a unit of blood, sign up to give another unit in November, and you could have a free flu shot. Blue light special at the Blood Center!!! Since I always get a flu shot, I thought this was a good way to get a free one!! So now, I've two arms with new holes in them! The flu shot was a combination flu and H1N1 and it really stung going in. Tonight my arm is a little tender, but not too bad.

Tonight I went to choir practice for the first time since our season started on Sept. 8th. We ran through 10 songs - some of which are really, really hard! We've got 2 new men in the choir this year - Pastor David and Mark Hanson, who is the new principal at the high school. We also had a new alto and Pastor David's wife was there last Sunday, but she wasn't there tonight.

Tomorrow, Dave is going to do some work for Golden Furrow and I'm going to Chris' to help do some more packing! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...