Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday at the Frushour "Farm"

Guess what??? It rained again today - a whole bunch! We've got puddles again! I don't know how much we got, but we've got BIG puddles!

I didn't do a whole lot today, nor did Dave! We did go to the post office at 9:30 this morning to apply for our passports. I'm sure glad we went when we did. The post office wasn't busy for once! We got our little pictures taken and paid our fees, so now we just sit back and wait for the passports to come in the mail. I'm getting excited about the Alaska trip - this just made it all the more real. Both of Dave's sisters and their hubbies are going. We always have a lot of fun with them. I hope to get a few more rooms filled with my nieces, but I haven't heard from them yet.

I got a workout in this morning and this afternoon during the rain, I took a nap! I love to sleep when it's raining. There's something very calming about rain hitting the windows. This evening I had a Beta Sigma Phi meeting while Dave had a Session meeting at church. Busy times!

I was also able to get all of the hummingbird pictures gone through and uploaded to my Facebook page. I hope you have time to check them out! I miss those little rascals! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...