Thursday, October 28, 2010

Uneventful Day

I had a very uneventful day. It was cold enough outside that I didn't want to go anywhere, so I just stayed home. I'm working on a birthday card for Kelly, my granddaughter. It's going to be an Eeyore, anyway that's what it's supposed to be!! I think he looks like Eeyore. I should finish it tomorrow, so I'll post it and see if you think it looks like Eeyore! The kids love Disney characters, so thought this would work for her. Danny's birthday is the 16th, so I'm also working on a Spiderman for him. Then Megan's is the 13th of December and I think I'll try to make her some kind of cat or a princess...she loves both! She's our fashionista and loves anything made with cheetah fabric!!

Dave worked at the Habitat house all day today. The kids from Wartburg College got here, so he worked with them. He'll also work there tomorrow and then Saturday and Sunday he's going to be hauling anhydrous!! We were going to have Bryan come down and help insulate the attic, but that got put on hold until after anhydrous season now! This evening I went down to the church and ate supper with the Wartburg contingent. This year they were all science majors - at least 3 were looking into medicine, 1 into nutrition and the others were undecided at this point. Very interesting group...3 girls and 4 guys.

I was called by the Nielsen Company and asked if I'd participate in a week of writing down what tv shows we watch. I'd done this before and thought it was kind of fun, so I'm doing it again. It started today and so far I haven't turned a tv on. Dave, however, is watching a very educational show on TLC called Police Women of Dallas!! I almost hate to write that down!!! Since I'm not watching tv, I'm going to go upstairs to read. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...