Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wild and Windy Day

This was a really windy day! In fact, I think I just saw a guy from Missouri fly by!!! He was trying to hold on, but the wind just took him flying away!! Tomorrow is supposed to be windy again tomorrow...so whatever pretty leaves we had will be gone after tomorrow!

Tonight I had choir practice. We're singing about 8 songs on Sunday morning and then another 7 Sunday afternoon! My voice is shot! We had a really long practice.

I'm reading a GREAT book. It's about 1,000 pages so it's not a quick read, but it's wonderful! It's Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. I can't believe that I hate to put it down, but I do. In fact, I have to force myself to go to sleep at night - it's that good!!

I guess I've rambled enough, but this is "Ponderings by Peg"!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...