Friday, October 29, 2010

Ok, I Did It!!!

I finally quit Zoo World. I've wanted to for a long time, but when you're addicted to something it's really hard to give it up. I almost did it early this morning, but it took me until this afternoon to actually block the applications! I've worried about feeding my little zoo animals for so long, that this is really going to be different. Now I wonder if I can give up Farm Town or Mafia Wars. I probably will give up Mafia Wars before Farm Town - I think I'm really a "closet" farmer at heart! I like having all that acreage and growing those crops - all without getting dirty!

Dave worked Habitat today all day. The kids from Wartburg are here thru tomorrow, so he was with them all day today. Then tonight, we had dinner with some very dear friends. There were 9 of us and we had a great time! Great food, great laughs, great friends! Hope we can do it at our house sometime soon!

Tomorrow Dave goes back to work pulling tanks. I'm going to watch football...and if the Cyclones aren't on tv, I'll be listening to the radio. Go 'Clones! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...