Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I can't believe it!!

I can't believe that Bristol Palin is still on Dancing with the Stars! She has absolutely no rhythm!! Kurt Warner went home tonight and he can dance circles around her! At this rate, she'll probably win the whole thing. Come on, people, wake up...this is a dancing show, not a political show! Ok, I feel better now!!

Wasn't today a gorgeous day? It was over 70 here today. When I went out to Walmart this morning, my car said it was 70 then. This afternoon, I went outside and sat on the steps to read the paper. It was so nice, the lady across the street had her 2 year old boy outside, so I went over to talk to them. He was playing in the dirt with his little backhoe, so he kept giving me a scoop of dirt and I had to put it in the dump truck for him! He's so funny!!

I had a list of things I needed to get accomplished today and I am very happy to say that I got most of them done! I'm still working on paying the bills and reconciling our accounts. Dave got home about 8:30 and went to his chair. He's getting exhausted. These 14-15 hour days are finally getting to him. I think he'll be glad for a rainy day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...