Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Beautiful Day in Iowa!

Today is November 10th and it was 72 degrees in Ottumwa today! It actually may have been higher but that's as high as I saw. It was just gorgeous! I wish this weather would stay around, but tomorrow is supposed to be icky...a high about 61 and rain and wind. So, today was shorts weather and tomorrow we'll have to wear jeans and a sweatshirt!

I get my new bridge tomorrow. I hope I don't have to have Novocaine, but I probably will. Sudi and Howard are coming over around lunch, so I'm hoping I can eat with them. If not, I'll just go along and drool while they eat!!

Choir practice went really well tonight...we got to ditch one song, so we only practiced 5 different songs I think. I sure wish I was going to be here for our version of "Blessed Assurance". It's going to be really cool!

Dave just got home, so I'm going to get off of here and talk to him. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...