Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Gorgeous Day!

It's really hard to believe that it's November 8th. We had a beautiful day here...shorts weather again!! At 5:00 it was still 65!!

As promised, I've attached a couple of pictures of the cards I've been making. This first one is one of the Christmas cards using Dasher, a stamp from Stampin' Up. In fact, everything on this card, except for the ribbon is from SU. I used gold embossing powder to do Dasher and the sentiment and the background is the snowflake folder from Cuttlebug. This picture doesn't really do this card justice...it's much prettier in real life!
Here is the Spiderman card I made from my grandson. I think I'll cover up the "for you" and put a dialog balloon with Danny's name in it instead. This paper is just scraps I had lying around. I used Stampin' Up punches and CASE'd a card I saw on SplitcoastStampers! Hope he likes it.

I haven't felt very well this afternoon...must have been something I ate. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I watched Dancing With The Stars tonight. It was very interesting. I loved the concept of the dancers not getting the music for their second dance until after they performed their first dance...I think it really evened the playing field. Again, I thought that Bristol's marks were too high. She got a 7 and 2 8's. Kurt Warner got 3 8's and he did much better than she did. I went to the ABC website and voted. I hope she goes home before Kurt does. More later...

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your weather!! I love the Christmas cards you made!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...