Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Long Day Today

Today was a really long day! I worked as an election official today. I had to be there at 6:00 and didn't get home until about 10:00 tonight! Sixteen hours - wow! I'm really tired, but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy my part of the process. I pretty much greet everyone who comes to vote. I get their names and then direct them on where to go next. I work at a very small voting site...Dahlonega Township. However, we had 169 voters today and we were only figuring we'd get about 100. We were busy all day. Had several times when people had to wait because all of the booths were full! Then when everything was done tonight, we were the first precinct to report in!!! I think we're finally getting the hang of it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...